Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Little Twisted!

Alright Ladies, This one is super cute and very versatile for all occasions and ages. This one is not the best one we have done, but is the only one I have pictures of. I threw this hair do up in just about 2 minutes as we rushed out the door for a baby shower! I was throwing a baby shower for my best friend who is FINALLY having a baby and had been running around all day to get things together. I went to go load Madi up in the car and realized she still had wet crazy hair from the bath tub so this is how it ended. (Yes I did some how find time for pictures!)

This one is so easy I do not even think you need pictures for a step by step. Just start by parting the hair any way you want. then take a small section of hair at the top of the head and just start twisting towards the back of the head. Follow her hair line around until you get to the point where you want to place the Pony tail. Have your princess hold that twist and then do the same thing to the other side of the part. when the two twist meet you should have all of the hair gathered up.


At this point you can do just about anything. We just left her hair in a side pony do for time sake. There is only two things to remember with this do; it is easier with dry hair (I learned that the hard way) and keeping the hair smooth is the only way to not get the lumps and it to look bad.

Also, just wanted to fill you in that my FAVORITE niece will be over this weekend with her long thick hair. She is my first hair do princess and we have not gotten to hang out just by our self's for a while. We are going to put the Madi to bed and just have some girl time. (We are only 13 years apart so it is more like an older sister relationship vs. and aunt relationship.) I think she has been dying to be a model for my blog and I have be dying to play with her hair. So, look forward to some hairdo's for teens and lots of braiding! (All things that I can not do with my little princess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment