Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Epic Fail!

Well my little princess and I found on another site how to do a Cinderella hair do. It looked really easy and the blogger said it was easy too. So we decided to give it a try.
She said to start with a half pony on top of the head. This worked for us since we do a lot of these anyway. (We are in the process of growing out her bangs so other way we would have hair going every where!)

Then you were to gather all of the hair and slide your hand to the bottom. (I was still doing good at this part!)

Then you were to take at least 1" ribbon and place over hair then flip hair and secure with a band. This is what happened when did. She said it would look messy but to just go on that part would be hidden. I went on, but it was so bad I did not take pictures! You were suppose to roll it up and then tie the ribbon and secure to head with bobby pins. It was so low on her head and looked horrible. it was a FAILURE!!!!

This is what we ended with. Not great, but trust me better than what we had. (I must say though, her daddy did her hair yesterday and it looked much better than this! Her used lots of clips and I was proud of him.) Oh well live and learn! Another day another hair do! I will try again some day but I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment