Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Knot

This one is fun, simple, and I am asked a lot how I do it!
First start by making a box part on the top of her head. (please don't mind the photo's they were taken after her hair had been done for hours!)
Next, part the box into two sections with a diagonal part. Place the section in the back in a pony tail with a band.
Then, take the front part and separate into two sections. Take those two and tie in a knot. (Like if you were starting to tie your shoe)
Secure this section of hair to the other pony tail with another band.
Place on a bow or clip to hide the bands and you are done! I did this one this morning on the way out to the doctor and it only took 3 min. start to finish!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until Emma gets big enough for me to try some of these things! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

    http://www.themommyhoodadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I have been watching your blog and ones from other freinds in envey for a while and just needed to come up with my own idea. This has been on my bucket list for some time now but I guess I could check it off now! I will also look and see if I have pictures of hair do's from when Madi's hair was shorter and post them for you!

    ReplyDelete